Monday, July 12, 2010

59/365 A thriving garden

Boy, am I glad that I started my garden with just six plants this year. The tomato plants have outgrown their cages, the cucumber is taking over the yard (well, at least six feet of it), and I'm going to have more jalapenos than I know what to do with!

I couldn't have asked for it to turn out any better, after a rather sad garden last year and the selection of a new location this year. Any time you pick a new spot, even if you take all possible elements into consideration, you still have to cross your fingers and hope that it's going to work. I'd say this did!

This particular bloom is one found on my red pepper plant. I can't wait to add it to my salads along with the cucumbers I'm already harvesting, and some fresh tomatoes.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 400 in shade at about 7:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment