Tuesday, February 24, 2009

340/365 Board-game delight

I love playing board games, and I don't get to do it as often as I'd like.

Scrabble? Check. And even better that this Scrabble set is my mom's, and she got it when she was in high school. Trivial Pursuit? Love it, especially if it's a newer edition that doesn't make my age a disadvantage. Then there's Battleship, Monopoly, Trouble...

My newest discovery is Blokus. I'd never played before, until a very fun lunch hour at work last week. If you've never played it, it looks a bit like Tetris on a board with multiple people. As a Tetris fan, I'm totally hooked. I even ordered it last weekend so that I'll have my own personal Blokus for many future games.

Board games are great ways to bring people together, have some fun, and get away from the TV or computer. Now if I could only figure out a way to play more often...

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens and 430EX Speedlite, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 400

No comments:

Post a Comment