Tuesday, February 17, 2009

333/365 More than one way to eat an M&M

I admit I'm quirky.

And one thing I love to do -- and I don't get to do it very often -- is eat my M&Ms like this. Poured on a table, divided by color, and lined up like an abacus.

I put them in order by which color has the most M&Ms in it. Then I eat them one at a time, starting with the color that has the most. The goal is to get them to all even up, so that each color has exactly the same number of M&Ms.

It's fun! It may not sound like it (I'm easily amused), but I find it fun.

But like I said, I don't do it very often. Instead I find myself just eating them one by one out of the cup or bag, eating whichever color touches my fingers.

And that's okay, too. But it's a little boring.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens and 430EX speedlite, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 500

No comments:

Post a Comment