Wednesday, February 4, 2009

319/365 Trying to eat this and not that

I'm paying more and more attention to food labels lately.

I owe it to the Biggest Loser, Dr. Oz, multiple feature stories about Eat This, Not That, and a general drive to be a more conscientious eater.

One of the things that I've just started doing in the last week is replacing orange Tang with Celestial Seasoning's Mandarin Orange Spice herbal tea. I've always loved a cup of hot Tang every once in a while, but I discovered this orange tea in a meeting last week and was surprised at how good it tasted as a substitute.

The positives of herbal tea versus Tang, which has quite a bit of sugar (which is why it tastes so good) in addition to lots of odd ingredients, are pretty numerous.

So I have yet another tea that I like from Celestial Seasonings. Who'd have guessed?

Camera: Canon 40D with external E-TTL flash, 1/125s, f/4.5 at ISO 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment