Monday, April 19, 2010

5/365 Flowering trees at work

We have some very nice landscaping at work, and in one section of the property, several flowering trees add color at different times of the year.

I'm not sure what these are (maybe dogwoods?), but there are three in a row -- a white, a deep pink, and a light pink. After lunch on Friday, before I returned to my desk to slave away at the computer again, I grabbed my camera and finally spent a few minutes with these trees.

I chose this photo from the bunch because of the subject matter in both the foreground and background. I like that the white blossoms frame the pink ones in the background.

Shoot, I should just take my laptop outside and work out here all day! Though the distracting scenery may not help to keep me focused.

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/125s, f/4 at ISO 200 at about 1:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment