Thursday, April 29, 2010

12/365 Deep pink alluring azalea

This isn't the first time I've photographed this azalea, because I'm completely drawn to this color. The last photograph here was two years ago. It's another great opportunity for me to be able to see how my technique has changed (and improved)!

There's something about bright, deep pink that has always drawn my attention. Clothing, Post-its, cell phone cover, laptop case... The laptop case followed the cell phone cover. I figured if I was going to pick something bright, I might as well be consistent with it, right?

Do you have a color that has almost become your signature? 

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens, 1/250s, f/2.8 at ISO 1000 under cloudy skies at about 4:30 p.m.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This azalea is so incredibly eye catching. Couldn't pass it up!

    ReplyDelete