Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1/365 Year 3 - Redbud trees

Welcome to the first post of my third year of Project 365!

I wanted to jump in right away so that I could take advantage of all the beautiful spring life that is bursting [and filling the air with pollen] right now. Blooming redbud trees are some of my very favorite signs of the season, so I couldn't wait any longer to photograph one.

What's in store for this year? Your guess is as good as mine! I plan to incorporate more themes, because that offered a new challenge and way of looking for inspiration. But I'm going to hold off on that for a little while, because honestly, I can't stand the idea of ignoring the outdoors in the spring!

I will tease you a little bit though: I've got some big, new subject matter coming soon -- in the next few weeks -- but I'm going to keep it a surprise. You won't have to wait very long. And you'll know it when you see it.

Now, did that get your curiosity up, or what?

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens, 1/250s, f/2.8 at ISO 100 at about 6:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment