Monday, July 21, 2008

124/365 Denver arrival

SightSalad is back online after a fantastic trip to Colorado. I am sorting through 520 photos and will post the best as quickly as I can, and in chronological order.

We flew into Denver last Wednesday, 7/16. I assumed my role as Official GPS Unit (a.k.a. full-time map-wielding navigator) as we first tackled Denver traffic at rush hour.

I only took a few photos that night, and this was one of them. It's the Broncos' stadium, Invesco Field at Mile High. It's very eye-catching architecturally because of the smooth, sweeping lines and glinting steel in the sunlight. It looks about as different from our own new Lucas Oil Stadium as it could possibly be.

By the time we found our hotel, checked in, and got some dinner, it was 10:00 p.m. Indiana time and we were so tired we hardly talked at all while we ate. But we were excited to be there!

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/250, f/8 at ISO 100 in direct sun at 7:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment