Thursday, February 10, 2011

147/365 Tired: cozy lap time

I love this little guy. So. Much.

Since he and I no longer live in the same house, I have to soak up every minute I get with him. I remember years (and years and years) ago, when I was preparing to go to college, one of the things I feared was that Buster would forget who I was. I feared that I'd come home to visit and he would greet me not as a family member but as a guest in the house. The thought almost brought me to tears.

I should have given him more credit, though. Every trip home was like no time had lapsed at all. What a relief!

Mom brings him to my house to visit about once every couple of weeks, which I always look forward to. I've loved watching him become more comfortable in my house, which means he'll leave Mom's side to come see what I'm doing in a different room.

But he always returns to her side, preferably in the big, comfy chair. Can't say I blame him!


Camera: Canon 40D with 430EX Speedlite, 1/80s, f/4 at ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment