Tuesday, January 11, 2011

134/365 A fan of sunsets

During the holiday break, I got a chance to see my aunt and uncle from Michigan. My aunt, in particular, loves sunset photos, so this one is for her! A love of those vibrant skies must run in the family, because my dad (her brother) is a big fan, too.

What kind of photos do you find yourself drawn to? Are you a fan of sunsets? Or perhaps your discerning eye leads you to prefer sunrises? Are photos of good food your cup of tea, or do exciting sports photos snag your attention? Other people (myself included) can't resist a good flower photo, and others like more wildlife or nature. Or perhaps you're in the Urban Decay or Abstract camps.

We all have our own styles, and I love that about photography. Give a room of photographers a challenge to photograph the same subject, and they'll all turn out different work. And everyone has a specialty and a passion.

Where would we be without art?

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/125s, f/4 at ISO 320 at about 5:45 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment