Tuesday, June 1, 2010

33/365 Free parking

On the list of Life's Awesome Things (much in the spirit of the blog of a similar name), here's one to add: getting a metered parking space at a time when it's free!

I've been taking dance classes in downtown Indianapolis, and the parking meters are free after 6:00 p.m. on weekdays. I generally arrive around 6:30, just after that time begins.

Free parking has almost become like free shipping to me: I'm a sucker for it and will go out of my way to get it! And if you have to be in the right place at the right time to get it, it's even sweeter.

Do you feel the same way? When it comes to retail offers, what can't you resist? Free shipping? Buy one get one free? Free gift?

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000 at about 6:30 p.m. under cloudy skies

No comments:

Post a Comment