Monday, June 14, 2010

42/365 Attention to detail

Ah, the love between a man and his truck.

When it comes to detailing and cleaning a vehicle, I know of no one who does it better than my brother. And of course, he spends the most time on his own truck, this beautiful red Ford pickup.

For several years, he made extra money by detailing vehicles, and he had a rotation of regular customers because they knew he did such a great job. I've even hired him several times to detail my car, because that job is not at the top of my list of things I enjoy doing. I admittedly prefer to just go to the automatic car wash, run a vacuum through it, and clean the windows when they need it.

Chase, on the other hand, washes his truck in a series of perfected stages that I enjoy watching simply for the appreciation of his attention to detail.

I'll just stick to the basics.

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/125s, f/5.6 at ISO 320 at about 6:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment