Saturday, May 29, 2010

31/365 Vibrant addition to a big, comfy chair

This vibrant bolster is the latest decorative addition to my living room, courtesy of my multi-talented, knitting Mom. If you're at all familiar with SightSalad, you'll have seen multiple photos of her handiwork.

My favorite spot to sit and read in my living room is in my big, comfy chair. "Big" isn't an exaggeration, either -- it's called a "chair and a half" because it's wider than average. It's fantastic, because I can sit in every possible position -- even completely sideways -- and curl up to my heart's content.

This bolster has now found a home in this chair, and it makes it even more enjoyable. For those times when the arms of the chair are just a little too far away from each other, I can pull this in and make up the difference.

Now I want to just go read!

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens and 430EX Speedlite, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 500

No comments:

Post a Comment