Sunday, October 24, 2010

113/365 Beautiful Butler University

Ah, beautiful, picturesque (at any time of year) Butler University. My dear alma mater.

Butler is known for being a beautiful urban campus, and it definitely shines in the fall. This particular pond area is a favorite for many because it offers a peaceful escape from the limestone buildings. Also, the steps leading up to the bell tower in the background make a great cardio workout location! (Reenactment of a certain scene from Rocky is optional. But recommended.)

I was on campus recently to drop off a photograph of mine for an art show (more details on that to follow!), and I couldn't resist taking the long, scenic route through campus before heading back to work. I knew I could easily find a worthy photo of the day!

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/250s, f/8 at ISO 100 at about 12:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment