Wednesday, October 6, 2010

105/365 A sliver of sky overhead

Kudos to the person who invented the sunroof. I don't open mine nearly as much as I should (learned from experience how easy it is to forget and leave it open!), but it's one thing I look for whenever it's time to choose and buy a new car.

I wonder who does get credit for the idea of installing a window in the roof of a car?

Opening the sunroof -- having a window open overhead while I'm driving -- feels like a treat, and a luxury. Do you feel the same way? I've never been interested in having a convertible, but having that sliver of sky overhead feels great.

We've had perfect open-sunroof conditions recently: clear skies, sunny, but not stiflingly hot. Time to enjoy the fall air!

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000 at about 5:45 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment