Saturday, March 22, 2008

6/365

It's been a few days since I've been able to post, but I've been keeping up with my project! First up:

I'm taking my third of five classes in pursuit of my photography certificate. This current class is Composition and Lighting for Studio/Portrait -- something I definitely need help with! In the first session we learned the C pose, S pose, and "senior" pose, along with the key lighting elements that go along with each pose. This week we learned so many poses I don't know their names... but this is one of my classmates in one such pose. The class is six weeks -- four to go!

Camera: Canon Rebel DSLR ISO 1600, 1/30s at f/5.6. No flash, one studio light off-camera on her left with a white reflector on her right. White background.

No comments:

Post a Comment